[vtkusers] how do I traverse the scalars of a vtkImageData?

Nico Vermaas vermaas at astron.nl
Fri Jun 13 06:57:37 EDT 2003

Mathieu,

I actually got a compiler error ("invalid initializer") with that statement, so I changed it to:

float* minmax=(float*)imagedata->GetScalarRange();

Then my minmax has these values:
minmax[0]: 2.30112e-07
minmax[1]: 0.276428

(which are the correct values)

Nico

Nico Vermaas
ASTRON - Westerbork Synthesis Radio Telescope
Schattenberg 1 - 9433 TA Zwiggelte - The Netherlands

tel: +31 593 598710
vermaas at astron.nl
>>> Mathieu Malaterre <Mathieu.Malaterre at creatis.insa-lyon.fr> 06/13/03 11:51 AM >>>
What is the result of:

float minmax[2] = imagedata->GetScalarRange();
std::cout << "scalar range:" << minmax[0] << "," << minmax[1] << '\n';

mathieu