[vtkusers] vtkImageViewer with Java interface

Kevin Tiow Wee Tan twtan at cheerful.com
Thu Jun 12 10:43:58 EDT 2003

Hello,
How are you?

I am trying to create vtkImageViewer to display slices of raw data.  I
had managed to interact with vtkImageViewer (vtk Window) in z direction
with a a java swing, JScrollBar component (on  separate JFrame).

The only weird thing is the vtkImageViewer window seems always on "Wait"
mode (the mouse cursor turn to houglass when mouse move on top of it).
I can't seems to able to resize the window.  If any other application
move on top, the whole vtkImageViewer will turn white, not refreshed
automatically.

Until I click on the scrollbar to trigger the Render method of
vtkImageViewer, then the slice image will reappear.

Any idea why vtkImageViewer happen this with java? (Tcl version is
working fine)

Any suggestion would be very much appreciated...

Note: I have tried on using vtkRendererWindow with Java, that works
fine...

--
Thanks
Kevin