[vtkusers] VTK and Graphics Context

R K Shyamprakash ramakrishna.prakash at quest-global.com
Thu Jun 12 02:39:03 EDT 2003

Hello,
           I am using VTK 4.2 with Java 1.4.1_02 on Windows environment.
Once I start my application everything seems to run perfectly. but as the
time elapses say 10 minutes, I start getting serious repaint problems. The
tool bar buttons start disappearing and they don't get painted properly.
Also my other applications get affected by the VTK application as they take
long time to come into focus. I am told that this might be problem because
of graphics context not getting released. Can somebody please tell me how to
come over this problem. This has been a major hinderance right from the
start and I am unable to continue with any further development without
solving this.

Thanks
Shyam