[vtkusers] RPD instead of ...Principia Mathematica

John Biddiscombe john.biddiscombe at mirada-solutions.com
Tue Jun 10 07:21:13 EDT 2003

If anyone wants a gui vtk editor ..I've been planning on releasing RPD-2 (Rapid pipeline design) as a free for personal use tool. I was planning on finishing off a few things, but it may take me longer than planned. I'll try to upload it in a few days.

(PS. If anyone has some web or ftp space that I can put it on, then I'd be most grateful, my own current ISP (soon to be changed) will only allow uploads via modem - it's about 15MB all included!)

JB