[vtkusers] VTK and memory issues.

Sebastien Auclair sxa at fluent.com
Fri Jun 6 12:34:44 EDT 2003

It's not intuitively evident since static global states must usually be
accessed through static and global functions !
Which isn't the case here.
I can't do like:
     vtkDataObject::GlobalReleaseDataFlagOn() ...
It must be :
    vtkDataObject obj = vtkDataObject::New();
    obj->GlobalReleaseDataFlagOn();

This is why i wanted a comfirmation !

Seb