[vtkusers] OSX

Marc Dellinger dellinge at mnhn.fr
Thu Jun 5 11:33:17 EDT 2003

Le mercredi, 4 juin 2003, à 17:16 Europe/Paris, Glen Lehmann a écrit :

> Hi Oliver,
>
> There is an old 3.2 binary here:
>
> http://www.atamai.com/atamai_VTKonOSX.html
>
> Check back in the next couple of days and I'll get the 4.2.2 binary on
> there.

Good idea! If you include Wrapping with TclTk, Python and/or Java, can
you also mention what versions you used and how you get/make them?

I finally get vtk+Mayavi working on XDarwin by building my personnal
python & tcltk, using Adrian's Tkinter files (because they don't fully
compile in my hands) and mayavi 1.0 with few modifications (while
mayavi 1.2 still makes a seg fault). This is far from an easy install!
Thanks to all for your help.

Marc