[vtkusers] vtkVRMLExporter point problem

Todd Schneider tschnei1 at nd.edu
Wed Jun 4 15:43:39 EDT 2003

I am trying to export a VRML file created from a scene using an
unstructured grid created by vtkDelaunay3D- the problem is it only seems
to output the points- not the triangles.  I searched the archives, and
this question has been asked before, but has never really been answered.
I think if I could convert the unstructured grid to another type- like a
structured grid, it would work- is this even possible? Any ideas on how
to make the VRML file more than just points?

Todd