[vtkusers] Re build of RUN_TESTS for VTK-4.2.2

Joetta Anderson joettaa at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 08:06:17 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am upgrading VTK from version 4.0 to 4.2.2.  I am using Visual Studio 7 to
build VTK and had a successful ALL_BUILD, however, upon trying to build the
RUN_TESTS the build gets hung up on "Testing dicer-image" (see below).  I am
also using the VTKData-release-4-2.

Testing Delaunay3D-image                  Passed
Testing dicer-image                    ^CTerminate batch job (Y/N)?

I did a search in my installed VTK by file and word and found no such
reference to dicer-image.  I also tried doing a search on the kitware search
site but came up empty as well.

Of note, I was able to do a build of RUN_TESTS on VTK-4.0 with VTK40_data
without any hanging up and the majority of tests passing.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
J Anderson