[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow not responding

smnguyen at uci.edu smnguyen at uci.edu
Mon Jun 2 00:01:04 EDT 2003

Hi everyone...

I have a quick problem, that hopefully some generous person will respond
to. I am running WinXP and have vtk 4.2. I wrote a class that is use to
display a mud game that my friends and I implemented. Everything works
in that sense, but every time I click on something that is outside the
display window like the C++ console opened by VS, the vtkRenderWindow
stop responding even though my mudd application is telling it to
render(). Can someone tell me how to keep the vtkRenderWindow
responding?

Steven

smnguyen at uci.edu