[vtkusers] vtk and java

dsjen at cs.unc.edu dsjen at cs.unc.edu
Thu Jul 31 15:28:17 EDT 2003

Hi Marcelo,

I had the exact same problem.  In order to get it to work, you need to
set the interactor size ( ie. getInteractor.SetSize(300, 300) ).

In the vtkCanvas.java, some condition isn't met when calling SetSize
in the window and the interactor size is never set.  I've already
submitted a bug report for this, but it doesn't look like it's been
assigned to anyone yet.

I hope this helps!

- Dennis