[vtkusers] Problem in SampleMFC test?

Jean-Dominique Barnichon jeando.barnichon at free.fr
Tue Jul 29 04:25:32 EDT 2003

Hi again,

I've built a small MDI app (I can provide it, let me just know) based on
OpenGL without vtk.
With it, I can open as many child windows (in full screen) as I want,
without having any problem. So the problem with the vtk MDI app does not
seems related to OpenGL, is this right?
Any comment/idea on that?

Jean-Do