[vtkusers] how to build examples ?

lditech at freesurf.fr lditech at freesurf.fr
Thu Jul 24 05:48:31 EDT 2003

Hello dear vtk users,

Has someone succeed in building Vtk supplied examples ?

I have been able to build vtk as whole (despite several troubles solved by
adding a "using namespace std;" line when appropriate - files with
vtkstd::vector<>, ...)  and although I activated the BUILD_EXAMPLES flag, no
executables are generated for the examples (libraries are ok) :-(

I probabily missed something but I can't figure out what.

My platform is : RedHat 9, Vtk 4.2, gcc 3.2.2 but I am not sure that this is
platform specific.

Thanks for your help.
Luc

Ce service de mailing vous est offert par http://www.freesurf.fr.
FreeSurf, votre acces ADSL a partir de 29 euros/mois
http://www.freesurf.fr/adsl/