[vtkusers] Help with vtkActorCollection (correction !!!)

Johanna pettersson.johanna at home.se
Wed Jul 23 09:06:29 EDT 2003

Thank you very much for helping me out...

I found the error I think. I had to write
   $allActors initTraversal
and not
    allActors initTraversal

I am not used to write in tcl either. I normally use c++. But by changing this line it seems to work with both vtkActorCollection and vtkPropCollection...

Johanna