[vtkusers] How implement other ligtning model in VTK

Robert Leśnik rlesnik at hoga.pl
Tue Jul 22 13:44:27 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm student and I have to implement Sakas lightning model for gaseous
phenomena. Because I'm quite new in VTK, I want to ask few questions:
- Which objects in VTK response for ray casting process? What is role every
of them?
- How the rendering process is done? (not generally, but in details)
- Which object can I modify or inherit from in order to change the sampling
method in ray casting process, or to change the lightning model?

Thanks for help and excuse for my English
----
Robert
rlesnik at hoga.pl

Uwaga! Do końca sierpnia przedłużyliśmy promocje, do pakietów
wielostanowiskowych dokładamy PenDrive  Sprawdź:
http://www.mks.com.pl/promocja-mobile.html