[vtkusers] Picking invisible object...vtkPlane ( Simpleversion ! )

Sebastien Auclair sxa at fluent.com
Tue Jul 22 09:00:28 EDT 2003

I agree that i could miss the plane if the view plane and the vtkPlane are
perpenticular but this isn't the problem here. (We are managing this last
case)

It behaves like if the vtkPlane was always placing himself parallel to the
display plane before shooting (i.e. When ProjectPoint is called)
Maybe someone from Kitware could confirm that !

Bottom line, if i display a small sphere at the retured coordonates
(vtkPlane::ProjectPoint), it will not be under the mouse cursor. It should
be !
I also understand that the returned coordonate can be outside the clipping
planes but this isn't the problem here.

Thanks for any help !
Seb