[vtkusers] getting a sphere from dodecahedron with scalars

Matt Zumwalt mz108 at york.ac.uk
Mon Jul 21 12:03:51 EDT 2003

Hi all,
    I thought someone might know how I should tackle a problem I'm having.
    I have a file that represents scalar values associated with the points on
a dodecahedron.  I want to display this dodecahedron as a sphere, and then
color it and warp it according to the scalar values.  Could somebody possibly
reccommend the best way to go about this? Should I use a Surface
reconstruction filter?  Gaussian splatter?

cheers,
 MattZ