[vtkusers] Interaction with a cut plane.

Said. Said.El_Kasmi at sophia.inria.fr
Mon Jul 21 06:56:18 EDT 2003

Hi,

In fact, I have two pipelines. One for the geometry, and the other for
the cut plane.

to plot the cut plane I use the followin method.

public void plotCutPlane(vtkCanvas renWin){
 //here I build an actor and add it to the vtkCanva renWin.
}

i have another method, inside another object, to plot the geometry (
Falcon).

public void plotGeometry(vtkCanva renWin){
 //here a build an actor for the geometry and add it to renWin.
}

With this, I dont find yet how to interact with the cut plane
(translate, rotate, etc...) without moving with the geometry (ie the
Falcon).