[vtkusers] VS: ÄvtkusersÅ textmapper

Hämäläinen Janne Janne.Hamalainen at hus.fi
Mon Jul 21 05:01:45 EDT 2003

Use GetTextProperty() method of vtkTextMapper to get the text property, and
then make approapriate changes to the property by using methods in
vtkTextProperty class (for example, SetBold() ).

-Janne

--
Janne Hämäläinen   			email    job:
janne.hamalainen at hus.fi
Research Assistant				            other:
janne.hamalainen at hut.fi
Helsinki University Central Hospital
X-ray Department				phone (050) 356 7473