[vtkusers] VS: ÄvtkusersÅ Performance of 2DMapping

Hämäläinen Janne Janne.Hamalainen at hus.fi
Thu Jul 17 11:13:30 EDT 2003

Thanks for you fast answer. I have to figure out what is the best way to do
things. It just feels a bit funny to show images in 3D if there is 2D mode
available. Thanks also for the last comment, I hadn't realized that you can
use stencils also in vtkImageBlend.

Cheers,

Janne

P.S. You were in time. JB answered my other question.