[vtkusers] using vtk and itk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed Jul 16 17:39:25 EDT 2003

Hi Nabby,

The applications in "InsightApplications" are arranged to
be configured only  from the top directory.

You should run CMake  at the top level of InsightApplications
instead of doing this in any of the subdirectories.

The subprojects are relying on a number of configuration
parameters that are set at the top level, like for example the
location of VTK, ITK and FLTK.

Regards,

   Luis