[vtkusers] Unexpected vtkTkRenderWidget

cgarcha cgarcha at ualberta.ca
Wed Jul 16 17:11:10 EDT 2003

hello everybody,

How do we make vtk run with itk, do we have to do anything different during
the building the binaries (CMAKE). right now i opened
"/insightapplications/vtkITK/common" i built the binaries for this folder..
using CMAKE, the binaries are stored in the same folder.

when i try to comple the project its giving me errors. The only errors thati
am getting are that ".h" files are missing. is there anyway that the header
files are automatically included and we dont have to copy them from other
directories manually.

Thanks very much

NABBY