[vtkusers] CAD files to 2d bmp stacks??

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Wed Jul 16 12:38:05 EDT 2003

Brian, Have a look at vtkSTLReader, vtkCutter, vtkWindowToImageFilter and
any of the image writers like vtkBMPWriter. There are also several good
examples for these classes in the man page references.  ...regards, john

Internet Mail Message
Received from host:     public.kitware.com [24.97.130.19]

"Knight Owls" <theknightowls at hotmail.com>
Sent by: vtkusers-admin at vtk.org
07/15/2003 01:42 AM