[vtkusers] vtkCubeAxesActor2D Questions

Richard.Bridge at tessella.com Richard.Bridge at tessella.com
Wed Jul 16 04:28:20 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I have an application which displays blocks in a grid and uses the
vtkCubeAxesActor2D to generate labelled axes. The App works fine but I
would like to reposition the labels (X,Y,Z) so that they are on the end of
the axes or in fixed positions instead of flying to outer or inner, is
there a (simple) way to do this?
On a related matter, is it possible to use greek characters on the axis
labels? In an alternate view I would like to display r, theta, z but I cant
get the greek character theta to display (using vtk 4.2 and Java 1.4.2).

Any help appreciated - even if it is to confirm I cant make these changes!

Rich

This message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the
addressee(s) only. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized
and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
inform the sender immediately.

TESSELLA   Richard.Bridge at tessella.com
__/__/__/  Tessella Support Services plc
__/__/__/  3 Vineyard Chambers, ABINGDON, OX14 3PX, England
__/__/__/  Tel: (44)(0)1235-555511  Fax: (44)(0)1235-553301
           www.tessella.com
           Registered in England No. 1466429