[vtkusers] vtkMergeDataObjectFilter

mccoy j.mccoy at gmx.de
Tue Jul 15 09:18:31 EDT 2003

thank you  for answering so fast :-)
nope, in fact, i didn't. i just 'retyped' the tcl- example in cpp. meanwhile
i've discovered that the same code in tcl works... but still i need it in
vcpp.
can you tell me, where i have to assign the array-name? in the
DataObjectReader? or must i first create an array and read the scalar file
into it? till now, the name "scalar0" appears only in the vtk scalar-file
header.