[vtkusers] matrox graphic problem ?!

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Fri Jul 11 04:12:33 EDT 2003

Hi all..

I have written a programm under WindowsXP. It works
fine with ATI Radeon. Now, I tested it with some
Matrox cards. The first thing was that with the Matrox
Millenium G200 I wasn't able to interact with my at first.
Only after I resized the window I could interact.
I installed the latest driver and that was fixed.

The Millenium G400 (latest driver) has the problem that
when I open my document the window looks shacked. I have
to click the left mouse button and then the window looks
okay and I see the object. Is this known ? Is there a fix ?

greets
  Ingo