[vtkusers] using vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor

gwenael.guillard at enst-bretagne.fr gwenael.guillard at enst-bretagne.fr
Fri Jul 11 03:53:13 EDT 2003

Hi,

Here is the simplest example I found where the problem arises.

In addition to the main and the vtkRenderWindowInteractor class, there is two
classes.

patronGUI is made with fluid. There is a mainWindow and a
vtkRenderWindowInteractor instance. There is two buttons too: a Show one and a
Hide one. The callbacks Hide() and Show() are virtual and defined in the
second class.

The second class, patron, defines these two last methods. There is a
vtkRenderer and vtkRenderWindow too.

The problem is when I click on Hide button, it should hide and show again the
mainWindow and the vtkRenderWindowInteractor. This last point
(vtkRenderWindowInteractor) doesn't work.

Please find these files and a CMakeLists.txt one. I'm sorry but I'm working on
windows so I don't have Makefile.

Best regards,

Gwenael Guillard