[vtkusers] Kill process/thread or Free memory??

Andrew J. P. Maclean a.maclean at cas.edu.au
Wed Jul 9 19:16:36 EDT 2003

Just guessing but it is more than likely a Win32 problem. You probably
have a worker thread containing a renderer that is writing to a view. So
what is happening is that the thread is still running and trying to
write to the view. Remember that worker threads, because they don't have
a message pump, should never write to the view directly.

Andrew J. P. Maclean

Centre for Autonomous Systems
The Rose Street Building J04
The University of Sydney  2006  NSW