[vtkusers] Repost about vtkJavaAwt.h on Mac OS X and vtkPanel

Surajit Nundy nundys at neuro.duke.edu
Tue Jul 8 18:26:38 EDT 2003

Hello,
	This is to repost the fix I have made to vtkJavaAwt.h in order for it
to work correctly on Mac OS X.  Also, I'm still not able to use
vtkPanel successfully.  Has anyone else had any success on OS X?

vtkJavaAwt.h:

in VTK/Common/vtkJavaAwt.h change lines 86 through 88 from:-

JAWT_MacDrawingSurfaceInfo* dsi_mac;
    dsi_mac = (JAWT_MacDrawingSurfaceInfo*)dsi->platformInfo;
    temp0->SetWindowId((void *)dsi_mac->fQDWindow);

to:-

JAWT_MacOSXDrawingSurfaceInfo* dsi_mac;
    dsi_mac = (JAWT_MacOSXDrawingSurfaceInfo*)dsi->platformInfo;
    temp0->SetWindowId((void *)dsi_mac->cgWindowID);