[vtkusers] Accessing VTK_DATA_ROOT from C++

Tuhin Sinha tk.sinha at vanderbilt.edu
Mon Jul 7 14:24:57 EDT 2003

Thanks Glen,

  The files you highlighted had what I needed.  I have another "quick"
question related to this subject... using CMAKE I pointed the build process
at the absolute path containing my VTKData.  However, CMAKE changed the
absolute path to a relative path (making the assumption that you want to use
VTKData from four levels deep in the VTK directory structure).  Is this the
standard operating procedure for VTK/Cmake?  How can I force CMake to use the
absolute path?  Thanks again for your help.

Tuhin Sinha