[vtkusers] HELP!! What am I doing wrong???

Christian Pöcher Poecher at gmx.net
Fri Jul 4 16:12:31 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "marisa aurelio" <asiram00 at hotmail.com>
To: <vtkusers at public.kitware.com>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 5:05 PM
Subject: [vtkusers] HELP!! What am I doing wrong???

> Hi vtkUsers,
>
> I have 2 superquadrics that I add to a vtkActtorCollection and then try to
> visualize them.
> But the only superquadrics I see is the last one that I add to my
> vtkActorCollection.
>
> Why???  Above there's my code.

>      while (imageActor = imageActorCollection ->GetNextActor())
>     {
>           renderer->AddActor(imageActor);
>     }

This might be the problem.
You can verify it by checking what actors are rendered by the renderer.
renderer->GetActors()
I would never code it that way, but I did not code C++ much yet.
I would check the number of actors in the collection and then use a
for construct to iterate over it. Decide for yourself what is safer.

chris