[vtkusers] HELP!!! vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter

marisa aurelio asiram00 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 17:48:55 EDT 2003

Hi vtkUsers,

I have several polydatas of which I need to extract the bigger one. For that
I used 'SetExtractionModeToLargestRegion'.

The result was the largest polydata with color black and the others in
white. But I don't want to see the other polydatas.

>vtkPolyData *maskMesh = imageSquares->GetOutput();
>
>vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter *polyfilter =
>vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter::New();
>polyfilter->SetInput(maskMesh);
>polyfilter->SetExtractionModeToLargestRegion();
>polyfilter->Update();

What can I do to extract the bigger polydata but deleting the others???

Thanks in advance,

Marisa.