[vtkusers] VTK for VR

mshore mshore at vt.edu
Wed Jul 2 17:13:07 EDT 2003

Another option will be to use the built in VTK support that should ship with
DIVERSE 3.0. DIVERSE is similar to CAVElib and VRjuggler, but comes with
several key features including device independance, networked shared memory,
and collaborative tools. It supports IRIX, Linux, Windows, and OS X.

Unfortunately, the DIVERSE info on sourceforge is outdated at the moment as we
push towards the new release, but will be updated by SIGGRAPH 2003 (July
27-31).

Mike Shore
DIVERSE Team, Virginia Tech
http://diverse.sourceforge.net