[vtkusers] VTK for VR

Paul John Rajlich prajlich at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 2 16:08:23 EDT 2003

Luis,

take a look at vtkActorToPF:

  http://brighton.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~prajlich/vtkActorToPF/

vtkActorToPF integrates VTK with Performer. You can then use that with
popular VR libraries like CAVElib, vrJuggler, and FreeVR. Those libraries
take care of the stereo, tracking, and devices.

If you look in the applications section, you will see some examples of how
this has been used.

-Paul

              Paul J. Rajlich - prajlich at ncsa.uiuc.edu
               Visualization and Virtual Environments