[vtkusers] WinXP vtk - OpenGL driver (problems)

Alberto Bert abert at mauriziano.it
Wed Jan 29 11:56:49 EST 2003

Hi Nigel

I have got a 32MB card, but also switching to the 800x600 resolution I
cannot see differences. The 2D visualization is slower than when I was
using the older driver which cannot suppurt harware accelleration.
The new driver works, I've tested it with several benchmarks, so
apparently I'm not able to use hardware accelleration with vtk. Is there
any option to set for this?

Alberto