[vtkusers] Reset the camera

Karlsson Erik erik.karlsson at optronic.se
Fri Jan 24 11:54:08 EST 2003

Hi!
Maybe this is a stupid question, but I can't find a way to reset the camera
to its starting values.
I tried calling the ResetCamera() function from my renderer, but that only
have effect if I have zoomed in on the object. The rotations are still
present and I want to get rid of them too, so that the scene looks just like
it did from the beginning - before I rotated or zoomed.
By the way - I guess I'm using a default camera, as I haven't set any camera
to the renderer.
This is probably very easy... But please help me out!

Thanks in advance!

Erik Karlsson