[vtkusers] Transforming Data but not vtkActors ... I FORGOT !

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Jan 24 09:16:12 EST 2003

If you add atomic-level data like point or scalar values directly to a data
array, etc. (say with a SetTuple or SetPoint method), you need to invoke
Modified() on that data array. These low-level operations do not update the
modified time for performance reasons.

Will

At 02:05 PM 1/24/2003 +0000, Farshid Dehmeshki wrote:
>Hi, I have the same problem as sebastien has. whenever i change a small
>part of data( for example i have an array of point and I want to add
>another point to it) I have to repeat pipline . that's means i have to
>create actors again add to renderer and renwin and render again.
>as sebastien said are there any short cut for this?

William J. Schroeder, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.
469 Clifton Corporate Parkway
Clifton Park, NY 12065