[vtkusers] Textured Plane problem ... need help !

Vincent Nicolas vincent.nicolas at tele.ucl.ac.be
Thu Jan 23 09:32:59 EST 2003

Hi all,

I need to texture a plane created by cutting a Cube with a vtkPlane, the texture should be created from an ImageData. I've tried with vtkImagePlaneWidget which works well, but need an origin and 2 points for texture's coordinates. As the plane I want to texture is the output of a cutter, I don't have these two points.

I've modified the vtkImagePlaneWidget, replacing the vtkPlaneSource by a vtkPlane and a Cutter, everything seems to work, exept the texture.
The plane display correctly, the texture coordinates seems to be corrects, but the texture is desperately black.

Thanks for any help !

Vincent Nicolas.
vincent.nicolas at tele.ucl.ac.be
http://www.tele.ucl.ac.be/~nicovic