[vtkusers] vtkCocoa crash, can't compile debug

Andy Cedilnik andy.cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Jan 16 09:45:53 EST 2003

Hi Bill and Chris,

Let's be fair here. It is not a CMake bug. It is a MacOSX bug. I mean
try to write a simple C++ program which is in every C++ 101 book:

#include <iostream>

int main()
{
 char name[1024];
 std::cout << "What is your name?" << std::endl;
 std::cin.getline(name, sizeof(name));
 std::cout << "Hello " << name << std::endl;
 return 0;
}

Now compile this on any platform and then on OSX and you will notice
different behavior.

So, the 1.6 actually does not fix bug in CMake but overcome bug in
MacOSX.

				Andy