[vtkusers] z-fighting resolution

Sagi Schein schein at cs.Technion.AC.IL
Thu Jan 16 03:32:39 EST 2003

Hi
I am banging my head on the following problem, I am sketching a line on
a surface represented as a vtkPolyData object. Due to the fact that my
line is laying on the surface I get all sort of z-fighting artifacts.
Where it my renderer I would have done a glTranslate towards the viewer
and solve this problem, I could have done it also here if I had a pair
of callbacks before and after the draw command inside
vtkOpenGlPolyDataMapper but there is none. So I need an idea
Thanks.