[vtkusers] including vtkGLUTTesselator with cmake

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Wed Jan 15 04:19:10 EST 2003

Hi & Happy New Year to all

I'm (finally) upgrading all my vtk 3.2 projects to 4.x. After some false starts I've built from the nightlies of Jan 13 (MS VC++ 6) with Python and Tcl wrappers - very impressed with the new stuff!

I'll be even more impressed if someone can tell me the appropriate files to edit to include the Hybrid filter vtkGLUTesselator and the GLU library :) (left to my own devices, I'm probably going to break it all)

Thanks

Malcolm Drummond
GeoVision cc