[vtkusers] Problem using vtkTexture - it doesn't show!

Karlsson Erik erik.karlsson at optronic.se
Mon Jan 13 09:22:18 EST 2003

Hi VTK-Users!

I have a problem using vtkTexture. My textureinformation is stored in a
float array and i add that data to a vtkUnsignedCharArray using the setArray
function. I then add the vtkUnsignedCharArray to a vtkImageData object and
then add the ImageData object to a vtkTexture object. I have generated the
texturecoordinates correctly and added them to a vtkPolyData object. But I
must be doing something wrong, as I cant see my texture when I render my
PolyData object.
Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?!

Best regards,
Erik Karlsson