[vtkusers] probleme calling Delete() method on 4 objects

sebastien MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Thu Jan 9 07:50:19 EST 2003

Hello,

I got problems calling this :

  vue2->Delete();                // vtkCamera
  renWin->Delete();    // vtkrenderWindow
  renderer->Delete();  // vtkrenderer
  export->Delete();      // vtkVRMLExporter

vue2 is active camera of renderer

renderer is added to renWin

and export uses renWin

calling these 4 Delete() cause an exception.
commenting  anyone of these 4 lines resolves the problem
changing order of this 4 lines does not resolve problem
(from what I saw, I may not have tried all combinations)

Does anybody noticed something wrong ?
I assume there is a deletion of something done twice.

cheers in advance for your answers

Seb MARAUX