[vtkusers] VTK for X11 by Apple

Klein, Patrick paklein at sandia.gov
Wed Jan 8 02:30:03 EST 2003

I built VTK 4.0 with the new X11 distribution from Apple (which includes
hardware acceleration!). Everything went pretty smoothly, but I'm seeing
something funny when resizing windows. When resizing windows, the contents
of the window moves itself to stay centered in the window, but the part of
the window where the contents is actually drawn does not change, i.e., the
contents looks like it's masked by the original window size. The X11
distribution is only version 0.1 so hopefully the problem will go away
by itself, but is there some way to force to content area to grow to the
window size?