[vtkusers] VTK / OpenInventor integration

Stefan Bruckner stefan.bruckner at chello.at
Tue Jan 7 06:10:25 EST 2003

Hi!

For a project I am seeking for a way to integrate VTK in an OpenInventor
scene graph. Has somebody done any work on this or can someone suggest a
good approach on how to do this.

Specifically I need a way to include VTK actors and cameras as scene
graph nodes (so the tranformation has to be applied to them). I also
need a way to mix the VTK rendering output with the Inventor rendering.

I'd be very thankful for any suggestions on how to accomplish this.
Maybe someone already wrote a little package which does something
similar?

Thanks,
Stefan Bruckner