[vtkusers] Display of Multiple Images

venkatesh.narayanan at philips.com venkatesh.narayanan at philips.com
Sat Jan 4 06:17:42 EST 2003

Hi

I am very new user to VTK toolkit. I am using vtkImageImport class to read image pixel data.
How do I read multiple images using vtkImageImport class. The reader class provides facilities to read more
one image file.

The data from the vtkImageImport is connected to a vtkVolumeTextureMapper2D for rendering the data.
Since we are trying a 3D display of many slices, how to load multiple images which is available in memory ?

Warm Regards,
Venki
"Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful
individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.
They did  all that was expected of them and a little bit more."

"Man becomes that of which he thinks."

"When you blame others, you give up your power to change."