[vtkusers] RenderWindow question...

N Smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Thu Feb 27 18:16:18 EST 2003

Le Jeudi 27 Février 2003 22:59, Charl P. Botha a écrit :
> How are you integrating these two?

I've been using Denis Shamonin's implementation, and memory is leaked on
every window closure. Memory is also leaked like crazy on every window
closure when I have experimented with generic vtk windows that do not use a
vtkqt implementation.

Dennis's vtkQtRenderWindow is a multiple inheritance of QGLWidget and
vtkXOpenGLRenderWindow. This makes sense to me since I am developing a KDE
application.  Maybe it doesn't make sense generically for QT if one wishes
to make it work for non X platforms.