[vtkusers] RenderWindow question...

Tuhin tk.sinha at vanderbilt.edu
Thu Feb 27 15:58:47 EST 2003

Nick,

  I hesistate to say much with any authority, but if you are having the user
open and close the multiple windows I don't think the vtkXOpenGLWindow
Destructor is being called upon closing.  So it may be the cause of the
memory leak.  I'm doing some snooping right now... if I can confirm my
suspicions I will write with more info.  Until then let's hope the VTK gods
get back to us. :)

Tuhin

--
Graduate Research Assistant