[vtkusers] Missing CMakeLists.txt files under Tutorial...Cxx directories

Brent Goodrick bgoodrick at ipns.com
Tue Feb 25 00:18:37 EST 2003

Hi,

I'm using a recent cvs update of the VTK source.  The Cxx
subdirectories underneath VTK/Examples/Tutorial are missing
CMakeLists.txt files.  The missing files, relative to the VTK head
directory, should be located at:

VTK/Examples/Tutorial/Step3/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt
VTK/Examples/Tutorial/Step4/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt
VTK/Examples/Tutorial/Step5/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt
VTK/Examples/Tutorial/Step6/Cxx/CMakeLists.txt

Who do I ask to get those files added to the CVS repository?  I have
made up my own working copies of those files, and would gladly hand
them over if I knew who to send them to.

Thanks,
Brent Goodrick