[vtkusers] bug with multiple render windows?

nick.smethurst nick.smethurst at free.fr
Fri Feb 21 08:18:18 EST 2003

Hi Frank

What surprises me is that no vtk developer has replied to this and there
is no mention of it on the developer mailing list either. I thought that
this
kind of problem is relatively serious.

I can only conclude that either 1/ vtk developers don't read this list very
often, or 2/ they don't consider it a requirement to create software which
uses multiple render windows.

In either case, it seems we are stuck. My application replies on opening
and closing multiple windows, and so memory leaks like this are a serious
problem.

Nick