[vtkusers] Re: Java vtkPanel translate problem

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Fri Feb 21 07:40:59 EST 2003

I tried vtkCanvas too and it seems to be behaving as expected, although
I am running on linux.  I'll follow up with someone else who has a win32
build.  Do the tcl/c++ examples have the same problem?  The vtkCanvas
test is using vtkGenericRenderWindowInteractor with a default interactor
style.  Try hitting 't' in the window and that will switch to trackball
mode - does the problem still occur?  What jdk are you using?
-Jeff